Former Yokohama Minato Station Platform
The "former Yokohama Minato Station platform" and railroad tracks are displayed like objects on the side of the red brick warehouse. The platform of this station was also used as a cargo handling station in Yokohama Customs in 1911 (Meiji 44), and in 1920 (Taisho 9) it became Yokohama Minato Station, and a steamship connecting train from Tokyo Station. Came to come and go. The harbor train that was active between the Taisho era and the Showa era traveled between Tokyo Station and Shinko Wharf. The harbor train consists of a steam locomotive and five passenger cars, and people have come to call it a "quay train." The first harbor train was operated for the "Katori Maru" on the Seattle route, which set sail on July 23, 1920 (Taisho 9). Then, in 1928 (Showa 3), when the Great Kanto Earthquake was reconstructed, the former Yokohama Station platform of the ocean-going terminal was established, and the heyday of the ocean-going era with overseas was reached. It is now a resting place as a red brick park.
Shop/Spot nameFormer Yokohama Minato Station Platform -->
Address1-1-2 Shinko, Naka-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa